Learn the latest skills
Integrating Games and Education: Game Based Learning, Gamification and Serious Game Design course is a practice-based course will offer techniques and tools to introduce game-based learning and gamification in your lessons.
The target group of the course are teachers of primary schools, secondary schools and vocational schools, adult education teachers, teachers of special needs, teacher trainers, careers officers, educational guides and counselors and headmasters/principals/managers of schools and organizations offering adult education or vocational education.
Some pf the main topics that this course covers include: usability and accessibility of the game based methods, advantages and disadvantages game based usages in educational processes, games that can be used covering different content and activities to support learning and communication, best practice approaches and practical examples for using game based tools and methods of games and gamification in education in different countries, responsible and safe use of game-based learning, designing, planning and writing sample units of lesson plans that deploy the game based methods and gamification approaches , know how to choose Serious games for school education and more.
Upskill your organization
Target group are the school management, teachers, special education teachers and all other non-teaching experts and staff working in school education, adult education and VET.
The course covers a wide range of topics that schools need to consider and tackle when introducing game-based learning and gamification in their school:
- Usability and accessibility of the game based methods
- Advantages and disadvantages game based usages in educational processes
- A range wide of games that can be used covering different content and activities to support learning and communication
- Best practice approaches and practical examples for using game based tools and methods of games & gamification in education in different countries
- Responsible and safe use of game-based learning
- Group sharing sessions to enable applying the social games in their classroom settings
- Designing, planning and writing sample units of lesson plans that deploy the game based methods & gamification approaches
- Know how to use the different features of game based learning & gamification in education
- Know how to choose Serious games for school education
- Learn how to use game based for iPad, Android, Win8 and other mobile devices in learning.
The course methodology aspires creating an output. Working individually or in groups on a concrete product to be used in your own school.
Earn a certificate
The course participants will get a Certificate of Active Attendance.
The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
What makes Euneos the leading course provider in Europe?
Euneos consistently rises to the challenge, empowering our clients with a wide selection of outstanding courses. We're committed to delivering excellence that meets the Quality Standards for courses under Key Action 1 and Rules of application, Annex I - Erasmus Quality Standards, as required by the European Commission.
The Game – Based Learning and Gamification on-site courses take place in Tallinn, Estonia. Game – Based Learning and Gamification are 7 day courses that start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday at 13:00 o'clock.
> planned courses
- 24 - 30 March 2024, Tallinn, Estonia
Euneos has an international team of trainers who are the most experienced in the field of their expertise. Meet Euneos' trainers for the Game - Based Learning and Gamification course:
- Chair of board of course provider Euneos, Finland
- School Counselor and a Language teacher (retired)
- Trainer and consultant of educational ICT
- Author of lesson books and online exercises.
Dr Martin Sillaots
- associate professor of serious games, Tallinn University, Estonia
- lecturer of serious games, Tallinn University, Estonia
Euneos choice of venues is based on two essentials: delivering professionalism and assuring personal well-being in order to warrant enjoyable course experience.