Learn the latest skills
Let’s learn about vocational education in Finland course is focusing on introducing Finnish VET through theory and practice. Participants can learn from Finnish competence-based teaching and learning and share their experience.
The course is targeted to school managers of vocational schools, educational policy experts and advisers, teachers of different subjects from all vocational schools, teacher trainers, careers officers, educational guides and counselors and educational consultants, teachers coachers.
Some of the main topics this course covers include: insight into work organisation of Vantaa Vocational College Varia, competence-based teaching and learning, Individual learning paths in VET, options what to study and how to study eg. e-learning, on-the-job-learning, evaluation and assessment in VET – Skill demonstration, student in the center, on-the-job-learning, EQF and ECVET as a basis for Finnish NQF and VET curricula, school policy plans and much more.
Upskill your organization
Target group are the school management, teachers, special education teachers and all other non-teaching experts and staff working in adult education and VET.
The course covers a wide range of topics that schools need to consider and tackle when introducing and securing competence-based teaching and learning in their school:
- Curriculum reforms on the national and European level. EQF and ECVET as a basis for Finnish NQF and VET curricula.
- Work organisation of Vantaa Vocational College Varia.
- Competence-based teaching and learning.
- Individual learning paths in VET, options what to study and how to study eg. e-learning, on-the-job-learning etc.
- Evaluation and assessment in VET – Skill demonstration.
- Sharing experiences in groups. How is the knowledge, skills and competences evaluated in your system? ECVET in your country? Making a comparison to Finnish system,
- Student in the center. On-the-job-learning.
- Adult training. Competence –based qualification.
- Finnish vocational teacher. Social status. Qualifications. In-service training.
- School policy plans. Erasmus plus projects and applications. Finding the best practises, comparing the systems and methods throughout Europe. International projects (set up during this course).
The course methodology aspires creating an output. Individual or team work on learning diaries, blogs and Social media. Producing recommendations to be used in one’s own school and network. Participants learn by following lectures, observing, working ‘hands on’, sharing experiences and expertise about the topics, discussing in sessions and workshops.
Earn a certificate
The course participants will get a Certificate of Active Attendance.
The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
What makes Euneos the leading course provider in Europe?
Euneos consistently has regards to challenges and retaliates by offering multiple options for quality courses to its clients following the Quality Standards for courses under Key Action 1 as required by the European Commission.
The Let’s learn about vocational education in Finland on-site courses take place in Helsinki/Vantaa, Finland. Let’s learn about vocational education in Finland are 7 day courses that start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday at 13:00 o'clock.
> planned courses
- 9-15 October 2022, Helsinki/Vantaa, Finland
Euneos has an international team of trainers who are the most experienced in the field of their expertise. Meet Euneos' trainers for the Let's learn about vocational education in Finland course:
Main organiser / trainer
- coordinator of international affairs of Varia
Euneos choice of venues is based on two essentials: delivering professionalism and assuring personal well-being in order to warrant enjoyable course experience.