Best Practices Benchmarking course - only for teachers of grades 1-9 (age 6-15 yrs.)
> on-site course programme (provisional)
> planned courses
- CONFIRMED 23 – 29 April 2023, Helsinki/Tallinn. Only for teachers of grades 1-9 (age 6-15 yrs).
- CONFIRMED 14 - 20 May 2023, 7-day course only in Helsinki. Only for teachers of grades 1-9 (age 6-15 yrs).
- 10 - 16 September 2023, Helsinki/Tallinn. Only for teachers of grades 1-9 (age 6-15 yrs).
- 5 - 11 May 2024, Helsinki/Tallinn. Only for teachers of grades 1-9 (age 6-15 yrs).
- 8 - 14 September 2024, Helsinki/Tallinn. Only for teachers of grades 1-9 (age 6-15 yrs).
> course fees
Euneos has an international team of trainers who are the most experienced in the field of their expertise. Meet Euneos' trainers for the Education in Finland and/or Estonia - Original Best Practices Benchmarking course:
Main organiser / trainer
Mart Laanpere, PhD
- Professor at Tallinn University, Estonia
- Head of the R&D Centre for Educational Technology in Tallinn University
- Former mathematics and physics teacher and school principal
- Member of board of course provider Euneos, Finland
After working as a mathematics & physics teacher and school principal, he has been involved in teacher education and educational technology research for last 20 years. Mart has been contributing to international research projects focusing on the use of mobile technology and social software in teaching and learning. He is coordinating the training of school teams in the project “Digital Turn towards 1:1 Computing” funded by Samsung (www.samsungdigipoore.ee); and expert in school digital innovation and change.
- Chair of Board at Language High School of Helsinki
- English teacher, principal and owner of TRYcamps
Euneos choice of venues is based on two essentials: delivering professionalism and assuring personal well-being in order to warrant enjoyable course experience.
Tikkurila upper secondary schools (grades 10-12)
Preschool Tiedonjyvä (6-year-old children),
Vantaa vocational college Varia (16 – 19-year old and adult students, migrant students).
Various schools of all levels in Helsinki metropolitan area
Schools in the city of Tallin, or in the vicinity
Centre for Educational Innovation, Tallinn university. Tallinn Estonia
http://www.tlu.ee/en/centre-for-innovation-in-education collaboration with this course provider.
> practical information (venue, accommodation, transport etc.)